Re: [IP] wrong test results

I don't think it's bad readings.  More like, I have a convenient reading
to make things "look good" and it really isn't........ darn meter,
caught me with the truth again...

Good thing there aren't many cookie jars any more..... "caught with your
hand in the cookie jar!!!!!)

Bet that non-existent program to modify stored meter readings would be
in great demand.

Meter readings merely show what is at the point in time it is taken. If
we "need" to beat ourselves up for what caused it or depend on today to
carry to tomorrow, we are a long way from being at peace...

How many of us feel like we "get punished" (at least verbally) for what

Melissa Howell wrote:
> Am I reading this right?  Are people getting screwed up readings from the
> Profile?  That is the machine I always use...now you have me wondering!
> Please just drop me a line and let me know if I should try another machine
> or if I am safe with my Profile.
> Mel and pumpy
> ...the profile
> > read 365!!!!  I tested again on the qid and this time it said 328...damn
> damn
> > damn....I have said it before but I HATE that meter!!!

Cause it caught you again?  (been there, done that....)

> > lesson learned...you can fool the meter, but you can't fool yourself...
> >
> > Sara

Jim S.