[IP] re: pens

Sara and nameless-
 I do think a pen is a good idea for a backup:-) I
don't have a pen, rather I'm reusing syringes through
sil sets to do shots, lonnnnggg story for highs
related to illness, but I do know that a pen would be
100% easier than shots in school when there's a set
problem, even easier than having to do a set change.
 As for nameless, insurance is teh same for me..they
will cover the pen but not much of it, IE< i can get
as many syringes as needed for a small copay but each
part of the pen is much more priced b/c it is a
"premium" service..not to include that I already have
 So for now I'm ok with my shots:-) After all, it's
uslaly 2 or 3 shots nad only at a "bad" time...
 frustrated by her huge insulin doses this past week!

Do You Yahoo!?