[IP] reservoirs-cartridges

  A weird sort of request.
 I'm curious if anyone on the list has recently
switched over from Disetronic to MiniMed and has some
cartridges they'd be interested in trading (fair
trade..1 MM res for 1 D cart +needle) for MM
reservoirs. I just switched over and after a year on
MM still have a good number, which actually IS good,
b/c college and insurance uncertainty are in the
future (and if nothing else, I will use these
reservoirs on my old MM pump before they expire), but
was wondering maybe someone else was in teh same
position (opposite company wise) that would want to
trade as to have more supplies for the pump they're
currently using.
 Please email me privately.
 LOL, I'm calling a 15 month old pump OLD:-) Boy my
perspective has changed! Right now I have 3 pumps plus
a rep's loaner:-) And with the virus last week in the
ER I was able to INSIST it was not my pump broken,
which was such a relief!

Do You Yahoo!?