[IP] Thank you!

This is such a great list!  I've already learned so much.  And you've
all given me such good ideas on getting insurance coverage for the
pump.  Special thanks to Clyde_Rush who pointed me to the
advocacy page on the ADA website showing that Blue Shield is
*required* to cover it (probably needing proof of medical necessity,
but I'll betcha my doc can come up with plenty)!  YIPPEEE!!!!!!!