Re: [IP] Publicly thanking Minimed

In a message dated 10/10/00 2:05:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I would also like to thank everyone who has done pump work for the last
 some odd years (since it's inception).  I was able to fast the full day on
 Kippur with my only problem overeating after the fast was over.  If someone
 had told me 25 years ago I would be able to fast on Yom Kippur I would have
 thought they were crazy. >>

I would also like to join Yerachmiel in thanking those responsible for
developing that wonderful little piece of equipment that allowed me to also
fast on Yom Kippur. Like Yerachmiel, my BGs held steady (between 90 and 115!)
all day long. (I also had the overeating problem after it was over. LOL) It's
nice to regain one of the things that diabetes took from me: The ability to
honor one of my religious obligations.

Jan and Elvis