[IP] Publicly thanking Minimed

A short note outside of our usual discussion technique (people and company

I had a Rabbi at one time who told me that one should always thank one for
doing them a favor or a good deed because the person put in the time and the
care to help you, you should let them know their help worked and is

I want to publicly thank Minimed and the design team there for the 'almost out
of fuel alarm' on the 508!!  While I had thought this would be a 'nice'
feature, it has saved me from running out a few times already (and yes I've
been pumping almost 20 years and should know by now to check, but since I
always keep supplies at work and at home I'm never anywhere I don't have
them.....until what would have been Yom Kippur in shul).

I would also like to thank everyone who has done pump work for the last twenty
some odd years (since it's inception).  I was able to fast the full day on Yom
Kippur with my only problem overeating after the fast was over.  If someone
had told me 25 years ago I would be able to fast on Yom Kippur I would have
thought they were crazy.

Now we return to our regularly scheduled hit 'em over the head discussions: