[IPn] Still working on the last challenge match

Last months fund raising effort went very well indeed,
congratulations to everyone who participated.  This month things are
off to a pretty slow start. Insulin Pumpers received a generous
challenge gift of $100 which was announced at the beginning of the
week. I expected it to be a slam dunk to raise the matching funds,
but that has not happened yet. So..... here I am again, asking that
those of you who have NOT YET helped with support for our forum,
please send $10 or $20 to help out for the next YEAR. Your gift will
be greatly appreciated and will help bring this forum to you and
others managing diabetes with a pump.

For on-line contributions using a secure server, please visit

where you can make a single donation, a recurring monthly pledge, or
even another Challenge gift to be matched by the list membership.

...or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====