[IP] Quick Question

Hi all! I have a question that I probably already know but just want to
verify. When I saw my endo few weeks back, I mentioned to her that hubby(who
always goes to my appts) was always tired post meals, infection on leg not
healing .... She said to check him w my meter and let her know what's going
on. Well, he finally let me test him Sat and fasting was 130. Sunday 3 hrs
post meal he was 179. I know the ADA changed the fasting guidelines a few yrs
back and lowered the level .Is 130 above that level or not? To me that seems
high for someone who is "not" a diabetic. I plan on calling my endo on Wed.,
but I want to make sure am not overreacting.We finally get me some better
controlon the pump(I'm type 1), now we may be starting allover again.
Thanks
Linda dx 1992, pumping 99