[IP] insulin pens

wombn wrote:

>They rejected the humalog pen just last week, telling me that it
>wasn't a "medical necessity" and that they cover syringes.

Runderful Randall sent me one he had when i first started using humalog to
cover highs.  I no longer use it and would like to pass along the good deed.
If you want it, send me your snail mail address and it is yours.  It has
everytihng you need, except the insulin.

and what is your name by the way.  you never sign your posts!

Sara SP