[IP] Thanks for the encouragement

<<<<<I think she saw Steel Magnolias too many
times, too. God, can we sue to jerk who wrote that
screenplay for emotional
Sherry C.>>>>>

I have avoided that movie for years, but allowed
myself to see the second half of it just last week.
So, i know understand why so many people in my life
have been traumatized by it, and i think we should sue
and then tar and feather the guy/or girl. -Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?