[IP] Thanks for the encouragement

I have gotten numerous emails the last day or so from other mommies. I really
appreciate all of the support.  So, does this mean I'm not a failure because I
can't seem to keep my blood sugar set on 80 like the book says?? My endo is
supposed to be back in town today.  I get the joy of calling him.  Maybe I'm just
a wimp, but I'm not looking forward to it.  Now I'm fat AND irresponsible. haha
My mom isn't very excited for me yet.  I think she saw Steel Magnolias too many
times, too. God, can we sue to jerk who wrote that screenplay for emotional
Thanks again to Dori, Maureen, Jennifer, Kristin, Linda, Linda Z, Deedee,
Stephanie, Lindsey, and Sheila. I'm sure I will have more questions for you later.

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Trying not to worry so much, dreaming about tiny little clothes