[IP] bad night

I've been having high BG's for 3 days now (feeling
achy and cold...yep, i'm coming down with something)
Anyway, I woke-up at 5am and realized the pump was
hanging/dangling off the bed.  So I reach down to grab
it and, the door to the reservoir is open!!!! Check my
blood and i'm 331...so, I'm wondering if its just
because i'm getting sick or b/c something got messed
up w/ the door open.  Aside from Kelly over-injecting/
moving day adventure, do other people ever find the
door "magically" open?
-Alecia (feeling like doodie)

Do You Yahoo!?