Re: [IP] Static Electricity

To me, an electical engineer, the antistatic idea is so way out there. But
sadly such misinformations are way common. I can't give you six years of
engineering school in this email but I can say trust me that is far gone. I
discussed this type of misinformation with my engineering boss, he told me he
took memory chips out of his computer as a test carying them in his pocket
for a week, trying to rub them and shock them. They were not damaged.