Re: [IP] newly diagnosed

A month could kill him!  Avoiding sugar doesn't mean the same as avoiding
carbs.  The kid has gotta eat and that will continue to raise his bgs to
astronomical levels.  When my daughter was showing obvious signs of diabetes,
my pediatrician told me to get her to an emergency room THAT NIGHT!  They
started an I.V. and 3 days later we walked out with a whole lotta
instructions;including 3 shots a day and 4-6 finger pokes.  Oh, yea.  Get
that child to a doctor.  Your sister's doctor is an IDIOT.  Show her this
e-mail and remind her I wrote it so she can be mad at me and not you.