Re: [IP] Re: Restrictions b/c of D

Dear Hill,
As a young person entering the work force, I wouldn't worry too much about
your diabetes being a factor.  Nor would I offer it in an interview.  For
many years in my business career, I have known many executives who were/are
diabetic.  Everybody gets used to it in the office and company.  Yes, the
military and airlines are notable exceptions, but your run of the mill career
tracks are going to be ok.  My sister in law works for the State department
and has one promotion after another; in spite of taking huge leaves of
absences for transplants and everything else.  In general, the federal
government is a good employer with a very good insurance policy!
Good Luck.