Re: [IP] An interesting BG

In a message dated 10/9/00 9:14:13 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I took a BG just because I needed to - no symptoms of anything. The result:
 369. That was a curious thing so I took .5u (I'm very insulin sensitive. I
 got to thinking about it and didn't feel that high at all and couldn't
 figure out why. I washed my hands and redid it: 58. What?! So I used another
 finger and redid it (over again): 59. The only thing I could figure out why
 the high in the first place, was I had an itchy ear and stuck my finger in
 it. Would earwax be sweet and test that high?  >>

Better tell your hugsband to stop whispering sweet nothings in your ear.  :-)

Jan and Elvis