[IP] Re: ok i'm rejoicing

In a message dated 10/9/00 5:29:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Now I feel terrible that I'm
 > saddened to learn today at my nephrologist's office that my kidney
 > has now reduced to 18% - So, due to all the positive threads about how
 > wonderful DM is, I think I'll rejoice at the future of either dialysis or
 > transplant. >>
I am so sorry to hear your news, I can't even imagine how scary and heart
stopping this news would be.  Hang in there!  As a group i hope that we can
be supportive and listen to where you are at as well as encourage each other
to deal with what we have to.  At least that is what i want to do.
Write me if you'd like to talk anytime Jan.
Wish I could come to your big party, don't have the money
for that long a trip.  Congrats on your 50 years, I pray you
have many more.

Faith  p
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
 back in your pocket.