[IP] Re: help again

In a message dated 10/9/00 5:29:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The problem is that Wearing long sweats gets too hot for me. I want to try
 using stretch shorts, but where would I put my pump?? I can't put it in my
 sports bra (I sweat too much if anything's pressed to my body including my
 pump). I usually keep it in the pockets of my jeans and khakis, no problem.
 Any ideas or suggestions??? :-P Help! Thanks.  >>
could you sew a pocket in those stretchy shorts?  There would be a bulge but
it would be covered with a big t-shirt.  I also bought a sport belt thingy
from unique to wear while at the gym and it is pretty kewl.    I also
sometimes wear the pump in a pouch around my neck on a long string....

Faith  p
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
 back in your pocket.