Re: [IP] soon...and thank you!

I am to get hooked up on October 30th. I too am very impatient. I have been
carrying this pump around with me everywhere I go just for practice. lol
Can't wait to have some freedom. Best of Luck to your pump start up. Rachel

Well, October 31 is the day!  I got my Minimed 508 last Thursday and
>scheduled my (23 hour) hospital day for the 31st.  I'm awfully tempted to
>just go ahead (but I know that, with my luck and Murphy's law, something
would go drastically wrong).  I used a loaner for a few days, so I'm