[IP] celebrex

Has anyone taken Celebrex and what can I expect from it as far as
bg control and side effects?  I tried searching the IP archives and couldn't
find anything on it.  Thanks much, really appreciate it.

I am currently taking Celebrex for trigger finger in both of my hands.  I
have been taking it for over a week now and it hasn't caused any change in
Blood Sugars or actualy anything else for that matter.  My doc said it should
help clear up some of the inflammation and make my fingers easier to move,
but so far......no luck.

Hope it works better for you than me.

Dee Dee