[IP] soon...and thank you!

Well, October 31 is the day!  I got my Minimed 508 last Thursday and
scheduled my (23 hour) hospital day for the 31st.  I'm awfully tempted to
just go ahead (but I know that, with my luck and Murphy's law, something
would go drastically wrong).  I used a loaner for a few days, so I'm
comfortable with the whole insertion thing...I'm just soooo impatient!!!

Anyway, thank you all.  I've learned so much just by "lurking" and listening
to all the discussions on daily life with an insulin pump.  I feel forewarned
and very much more comfortable with the plunge I'm about to take.

Michelle H.
T1-dx 1991