[IP] anyone from tulsa?

I am driving down to Tulsa tomorrow to attend a Pumpers Support group
affiliated with the St Johns hospital diabetes center that is a big deal down
there.  We have no such support group where i live here in Springfield (the
support group i do go to has mostly type 2's and the other two type 1's are
both over 50 and have no pump thoughts).   If any of you are from there I
would love to meet you.  I am hoping to get some ideas for starting a group
here.  Their meeting this month is a product fair so it should be interesting.

Faith  p
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
 back in your pocket.