[IP] An interesting BG

I took a BG just because I needed to - no symptoms of anything. The result:
369. That was a curious thing so I took .5u (I'm very insulin sensitive. I
got to thinking about it and didn't feel that high at all and couldn't
figure out why. I washed my hands and redid it: 58. What?! So I used another
finger and redid it (over again): 59. The only thing I could figure out why
the high in the first place, was I had an itchy ear and stuck my finger in
it. Would earwax be sweet and test that high? I guess that's why lotions and
any kind of junk should be cleaned off our fingers first. Just thought I'd
share. YMMV