[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #540

In a message dated 10/9/00 5:25:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The problem is that Wearing long sweats gets too hot for me. I want to try
 using stretch shorts, but where would I put my pump?? I can't put it in my
 sports bra (I sweat too much if anything's pressed to my body including my
 pump). I usually keep it in the pockets of my jeans and khakis, no problem.
 Any ideas or suggestions??? :-P Help! Thanks.  >>
You can check with your MD.  My endo told me I could disconnect while
exercising.  If I keep my pump on, I usually suspend anyway.  Hope this
helps.             Ellie