Re: [IP] newly diagnosed

I also trusted my doctor.... until I found a new one! A good source for me
was to contact the local hospital and ask for a diabetes educator. They were
very helpful for me in finding a support group in my area as well as a new
pump doctor. Might be helpful to check it out. And you are right... 12 years
of diabetes & info and I am still learning. Best of Luck. Rachel :0)