Re: [IP] Okay - I'm rejoicing!

On 9 Oct 00, at 14:08, Notha Stevens wrote:

> Sounds like if we think this is a "killer disease" we are throwing ourselves
> a pity-party. I know I could have something worse. But this damn sure is not
> a disease to celebrate over, and no I am not real thankful.

Sounds like the collective needs to schedule our first annual monthly
"last great act of defiance" party - not a collective pity-party but a
great celebration where we can laugh at ourselves, at each other, at the
so called "medical professionals" and at the silly antics of people around

Who was it that said "We should all hang together for we shall most
certainly hang as individuals"?

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)