Re: [IP] Help!! (again)

Well, I went to the gym today, and I found it not too bad. I think I will
continue doing it a few times a week.

The problem is that Wearing long sweats gets too hot for me. I want to try
using stretch shorts, but where would I put my pump?? I can't put it in my
sports bra (I sweat too much if anything's pressed to my body including my
pump). I usually keep it in the pockets of my jeans and khakis, no problem.
Any ideas or suggestions??? :-P Help! Thanks.

Lyra and Faith