Re: [IP] Re: Restrictions b/c of D -- Job Interviews

>I am thinking about this more and more since I should be graduating from
>college this spring.  I've already been worrying about interviews & just
>much I'm going to divulge (I've decided nothing).

I've brought up diabetes in a few of my interviews, when it seemed to fit
into the flow of the conversation.  I've always thought that maintaining
good control takes hard work, organization skills, discipline, etc.  Skills
that any employer would love to have in an employee.

And, now that I have more experience I find that I'm interviewing my
potential employer as much as they are interviewing me, so when the issue of
benefits comes up, I always bring up diabetes.  If they don't have a good
insurance plan, I'm probably not going to work for them!