[IP] Okay - I'm rejoicing!

Well, the thread of this horrible DM puts me to shame when I slept in the
daytime to escape the terrible burning fire pain in my feet and I could
hardly walk due to neuropathy. I knew my doom was amputation; but beginning
pumping in '83 helped that tremendously. Now I feel terrible that I'm
saddened to learn today at my nephrologist's office that my kidney function
has now reduced to 18% - So, due to all the positive threads about how
wonderful DM is, I think I'll rejoice at the future of either dialysis or a
transplant. Y'all go about your happy business while I take a moment to @.
Let me hear how happy you are when things change for you. Oh, yeah, also,
you have a pump which I did not the first 33 years of DM - nor Humalog, nor
home BGs, nor A1c's, nor MDI, etc. I am rejoicing for YOU - but not for my
own circumstances. Before you flame me for the dread of my future, let's
trade moccasins. (~_^)  I'd rather laugh - it's too easy to cry at the type
of an @. YMMV