[IP] Sherry's insight is right!

i am sure that I will get flamed by these comments and certainly by the
next, but I have a hard time listening to people complain about things that
at this point cannot be changed.  i tell all my friends that if they don't
have a solution to the problem they are whining about then leave me out of
it.  in this case there currently isn't a cure so we should all do our best
to take care of ourselves until there is one.

- --Sherry<<<<<<<<SNIP
I agree with you and that is how I live my life as well.  May we all have
the serenity to ACCEPT the things we cannot change (we have diabetes and
there is no cure today), the COURAGE to change the things we can change
(educate ourselves and others, get a pump, test and bolus anywhere and
everywhere, be proud/be loud, etc. ) the WIDSOM to know the difference.