From: "Sherry Compton" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 7:26 AM
Subject: [IP] The rabbit died...

> Well I broke down and did a home test Thursday night. Apparently I am
pregnant.  Immediately I started thinking
> about the 200's I had while adjusting to the pump.  I am only about three
weeks, but I worry that I may have
> already caused problems.
> I was worried about how a pregnancy would affect me financially, but now
all I can think is that I do want this
> baby.
> I called seven ob/gyn's on Friday trying to get an appointment. No one
wanted a "high risk" patient.  I never got
> to talk to an actual doctor, only receptionists who said that they usually
"send people to Nashville".  Gee.  How
> about a name instead of a city?? My endo is out of town, so I couldn't get
help there.  I finally did find one
> receptionist willing to give me an appointment.  I will find out Thursday
if that doctor will actually keep
> seeing me. As soon as I get paid on Friday I plan on going to the
bookstore and stocking up on pregnancy books.
> I would like to hear from the mommies out there. I am trying really hard
now to keep my numbers around 80, but I
> am worried about what I have already done wrong. But then I think, "what
about all of those people who drink and