Re: [IP] The rabbit died...

Hi Sherry,

I am now 19 weeks pregnant.  I got pregnant the first month I started the
pump.  And yes my sugars were in the 200's too.  You will probably have to
readjust your basals and your boluses.  And need more insulin.  I am
currently seeing my OB, Endo and a Perinatalogist.  You need to stay calm and
positive.  It took a good week and a half for my sugars to go back to normal
and that was with lots of adjusments to the basals.  Do not eat fruit or
fruit juice before lunch and no, milk till a midmorning snack.  Everything is
going fine for me except the usual pregnancy symptoms.  Drink lots of water,
very good for you and helps with headaches which I get .  I got a negative on
the AFP test (triple serum) where they screen for spina bifida and other
defects.  What was your last A1c? I had mine done last month and was 5.8.
Email me if any other questions at email @ redacted