[IP] Re:Sherry - rabbit died

I read your e-mail. And I have had two pregnancies.  Both were rough the
first three months, but after that I had smooth sailing.  I had a doctor in
the Columbus, Ohio area. Dr. Landon - OSU - internal medicine. Exceptional
doctor.  I faxed my blood test readings every week and worked with a nurse.
The first appointment is two to three hours long for educational purposes
and then they really work with you on scheduling. I know he sees people from
out of State too.  If you need more information and are interested let me
know.  His phone number is 614-442-5763, he may even be able to refer you to
someone in your area.
Hang in there.