[IP] Re: Free Life Scan Meters

I am posting a letter I received this morning. I checked out the indicated
website and the offer is being made to both Canadian and American diabetics.
I got a free Fast Take last summer through a similar offer.  Go for it!
Diane's e-mail address is email @ redacted

Denise Guerin
Type 1 46 year
Minimed 507 2 1/2 years

   A few months ago I mailed you a free blood glucose meter courtesy of
Lifescan.  I hope that it has been of use to you in helping to control and
understand your diabetes.
    I am pleased to announce that I am now able to offer the same
opportunity again.  Lifescan has given me additional coupons for these free
meters to
those in need.  Since you have already received a free meter, I thought that
you might be willing to help spread the word about the offer.  I ask that
you tell just one person about the availability of the free meter so that
can be given the same opportunity as yourself.  If you could please let just
one person know, you would forever have my gratitude.  Please help me tell
people with diabetes about how easy it is to get a blood glucose meter that
can truly help people better understand their diabetes. If you are willing
to do so, please have them e-mail me or have them visit my recently
website: www.mcgiboney.com.  A request can be given by e-mail or on the
website. I thank you in advance for your help.

I hope the very best for you,

Dana G. McGiboney, R.Ph.