Re: [IP] Transitioning to pump

On 8 Oct 2000, at 16:48, Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr. wrote:
> I must advise you however (and there are several members on the list to provide
> details) that tightening Bg control can worsen eyes.

This is a new concept for me.  The idea that eyes *worsen* when
you get tight control, that is.  I find it incredibly alarming.  I thought
it was supposed to work the other way.

Could someone point me to someplace I can read more about this?
 I tried searching the archives, but it wouldn't produce any results
even for the word "eye" or "eyes" or "vision".