[IP] (IP) Diabetes horrible?? (My opinion)

I agree - diabetes isn't horrible.  Sometimes its rough, but
so are other challenges of life.  DM was certainly lots more
difficult when there were not as many options - especially

In many ways, diabetes as improved the quality of my life -
I'm more compassionate; I have a better understanding of my
body and how food, exercise, and stress affect me; I look
forward to each new day with gratitude for the blessings
that I have; I don't worry so much about things that are not
important; I'm healthier than I was before; I eat better; I
live a fuller life; I appreciate things that I didn't used
to; I take time for things that others don't, if only
because I don't know how long I'll be able to appreciate
them; and I'm a better person because of it.

Life is good, even with the challenges of DM.

Tom Wellman