[IP] Re: DM horrible disease - opinion

Perhaps she just meant that everyone has their own cross to bear
whether it is some physical ailment or some other tragedy/bad
experience/problem, etc in their life. Fair enough?

Darlene said:
I myself haven't met a single human being yet who doesn't have
some kind of ailment to deal with in their daily lives. I for one
intend to live the life that God has given me to the fullest and
enjoy every moment of it!

Jan said:
Have you really been interested enough in those you meet to hear
about their daily lives to know many do NOT
have some kind of daily ailment to deal with? Are you that
sheltered that everyone you meet has a daily ailment to deal

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
"If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in
yourself." Minquass tribe proverb