Re: [IP] Diestonic H-Tronplus Question

In reference to the prefilled cartridge:
<< Actually they are listed as 3.15 ml. I don't have a Disetronic pen or
the Andropen, but I believe that they do use the same cartridge.  >>

We were at a pump seminar in early August and were told these would be out
real soon.  The problem with the prefilled cartridges was that a lot of
insulin was left over and the insurance companies might not approve them. To
get around this, the Diestronic manufactors were going to now market their
pump as only one pump along with a pen to use for emergencies.  The pen would
have a prefilled cartridge which just so happens would be interchangeable
with the pump cartridge!  Clever, huh?
Grand-mom to Cory
age 11 ~ dx'd 12/28/98