[IP] Counting carbs

In a message dated 10/8/00 4:49:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< .I am looking for just a
 bit of information on what all I will need to know before I get my pump. I
 asked once about carbohydrates and how to go about learning all that I need
 to know? Is their a book that can help  >>

The ADA has a set of carb-counting books. "Carbohydrate Counting: Starter
Set" has 3 books and is, I believe, about $6. Alternately, if you know
exchanges, you can count carbs: Each vegetable exchange is 5 grams of carb.
Fruits, starches, etc., are 15 grams of carb.

Jan and Elvis