[IP] Re to Rev. Randall's RE of Diabetes Horrible

Rev. Randall wrote a rather lengthly reply to the Diabetes Horrible issue.
He has many good points here. Yes, diabetes is horrible and yes it does mess
up your life and the lives of many others who are close to you.  Yes, we have
to go on with our lives.  For me it is my child who has diabetes, but I can
guarantee you that my life has had a major change also due to his chronic
The only solution I know of is to do the very best we can with each day we
are given, use the best technology that is available for management of this
disease and continue to work and pray for a cure.
Grand-mom to Cory
age 11 ~ dx'd 12/28/98