Re: [IP] Diestonic H-Tronplus Question

Disetronic H-TRON uses a glass or plastic cartridge which is not
interchangable with the MM.  They are not technically re-usable, but when I
was without insurence, I used my glass ones two times, then would throuw it

The prefilled cartridge for the D-TRON is abailable in the European
countries but is still waiting FDA Approval here.

I get almost three full carts from a vial of insulin, but that's because I
fill them to a touch of excess, most everyone gets three full cart from a
vial of Humalog.  I usually fill them at the beginning of the month and use
them as needed.

You're right. fill and keep in fridge. I find a little box from a plastic
tool drawer set is nice to keep them upright and not flopping around in the
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.