Re: [IP] Diabetes

Rev. Randall Winchester wrote:

<<No flames, just a recognition that everyone reacts differently to the way
things are going.  We have to understand that some people are hit harder in
the emotional/identity zones by these things.  Complaining about things is a
natural reaction to loss of control.  Ever hear sports fans complain about
the way a game was played?  Same thing goes there and in politics...  we
complain (express our anger, disappointment and frustration) any time we
are in a situation where we have no control and the outcome is not in our
Cut everyone a little slack.  We need to do that for each other, because our
shared condition doesn't cut us much slack and our families are under
enough stress already just dealing with us.>>

Randall, you always know just the right thing to say.  :o)

RoseLea (and Max)