Re: [IP] Helllooooooo.....! (Is there an echo in here????)

In a message dated 10/8/00 1:25:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Happy Yom Kippur!  >>

Um -- for future reference, the proper "greeting" is "have an easy fast." LOL
 Yom Kippur is the Jewish day of atonement and is a total -- no food OR
liquids -- fast day. Think of it as one heckuva basal test. :-)  (Not so bad
-- it runs from sundown to sundown, so we eat until sundown today and after
sundown tomorrow.)

Rose Lea, please don't be embarrassed, OK? Just wanted you to know for future
reference. I hesitated to tell you and want you to know that I appreciate
your good wishes. (We can't learn unless somebody tells us, right?)

Jan and Elvis