Re: [IP] Diabetes

Carol Teal wrote:

<<There is a comment I make to people who say things like "How can you stand
to do that everyday"  I just look them straight in the eye and say "I don't
have a choice" .  I do have one choice though I can choose to  go through
our life (which has become very precious to me since D) kicking, screaming
and crying-or I can accept what I cannot change and make the best of it.>>

Hey, I made that choice to accept what I cannot change and make the best of
it 37 years ago.  I've had a good life, although not without problems, but
I've never let the diabeasties stop me from anything I wanted to do.  I have
been lucky and fortunate to have no serious complications and I hope that it
will always be so.  But, if not, I will accept whatever I have to, since I
enjoy life too much to just throw it away.   I know that I'm important to my
family and I owe them to stick it out with them and make the best of it.
And as a once famous songwriter sang, "I have to say it now, it's been a
good life all in all, it's really fine to have the chance to hang around"...

RoseLea (and Max)