[IP] Helllooooooo.....! (Is there an echo in here????)

Hello Everyone!

  Well absolutely none of my email lists are getting any mail!  I'm going to
assume it's because it's a three day weekend here in the States and everyone
is out partying and enjoying the weekend with their families.

*Sigh*  poor little old computer addicted me will still be here when you get
back!  Yes I know I am pathetic!  But that's just part of my totally warped
charm! <EG> LOL!!!  I miss you all!!!

Love Always,
(who needs to get a life and soon!)