Re: [IP] Simulate - D for a week

One thing I must always say when others try to live with D when they don't
have it to "see what its like" the main problem with this is that the next
day/week/month they can wake up and decide not to do it any more or they
never have that real nagging voice in the background reminding them what
they have 24/7.

Like I always say the only people that can come close to what I feel with D
is other Diabetics (yet still noone can ever feel how I do and visa versa)

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438