[IP] Infections in the body

In a message dated 10/4/00 1:00:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is it possible you have an infection hiding somewhere in your bod and may
 just not know it yet?

Kap's pedo gave me a bottle of test strips for urine test, he said if there
was an infection in the body it would show on the strip.  It is a protein
test. (I think).  He said to use them when I was in doubt of infections
causing high blood sugars.
Also, he stated it was for like urine tract infection, ENT, or an infection
that would require an antibiotic.  So far, all Kap's high bgs have been from
GROWING.  Friday I spoke with the endo and she said he had dawn pheon - since
in the last 2 weeks he has started waking up w/ high bgs - but thinks he is
low - cause he feels so lousy.
He has had high bgs w/ ketos but the protein dip test was negative.
Signing off as Proud Mom to Kap
Darlene - He has taken Control over his D - doing site changes and even