Re: [IP] I need help

>I know that when I broke my foot I had a hard time with my blood sugars.  I
>think most of my problems came from pain.......I was in alot of pain most of
>the time and that did not help my sugars either.  Do keep in mind though that
>this was when I was on MDI......not the pump.  It could be possible that the
>healing arm is causing the problem.

No question about it.  Broken bones (or any other tramua causes bg's to
skyrocket.  I know this from my own experiences and those of others.  I'm
talking skyrocket to space as form a normal range to a constant 450+ for
weeks with doubling up insulin dosages!

The bgs's will come down in time form broken bones and the bones will heal too!

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!