[IP] Diabetes horrible?? (My opinion)

In a message dated 10/7/00 5:52:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Diabetes horrible??  (My opinion)that is INSULIN PUMPS) was available for
all, both
rich and poor, all over the world and not just in a few European countries?

Alan Reed.

My sentiments exactly!!!!  There are diabetics that can't even afford
insulin.  And, insurance benefits seem to be cut every year.
This is one expensive illness and my heart goes out to the parents of
diabetic children.           Ellie