No Subject

Hello... I am going to start working out at the YMCA next week, and I'm
looking for some work out clothes, but I can't seem to find any that has
pockets in those sweats, or do you guys have any other ideas. I hate to wear
my pump on the waist, it's really irritating. Any ideas??? Thanks.

You can wear sweat pants with a waste large enough to put your hand in, Put
the pump on your underwear so its under your sweat pants pocket and pull
the pants up to hide it. you can use it thru the pocket if it has an audio
bolus or vibrate feature. Electronic stores sell a swivel clip for cell
phones that can be mounted with anyone with a little machining experience
on the pump's belt clip. then you can wear it on your belt or over your
pants like my MM rep does I have suggested that mm sell a clip that accepts
the swivel clip. spot
A Bender, M. D.